The visual properties of a shape are specified with the <SpPr> element. The properties can be grouped into a handful of categories:
- Geometry of the shape. See Preset Geometry and Custom Geometry.
- Fill of the shape. See Shape Fill.
- Effects applied to the shape. See Effects.
- Style for the outline of the shape. See Outline Style.
- 2-d transformation of the shape (i.e., flipping and rotation). See 2-D Transforms.
- 3-d properties applied to the shape. See 3D Shape Properties and 3D Scene Properties.
The individual elements of <SpPr> are covered in detail on the pages that cover the property categories. However, there is one attribute for <SpPr> relating to black and white mode.
Specifies that the shape should be rendered using only black and white coloring. Possible values are:
Note: Microsoft Office does not seem to fully support this attribute.