A shape can be filled a number of ways, and each method is specified as a child element of <SpPr>. Shapes can have the following types of fills, each specified as a child element of <SpPr>.<SpPr>
- Blip fills (BLIP = binary large image or picture). See Picture Fill.
- Gradient fills. See Gradient Fill.
- Group fills. See Group Fill.
- No fill. See below.
- Pattern fills. See Pattern Fill.
- Solid fills. See Solid Fill.
To specify no fill for a shape, an empty <noFill/> is included as a child of <SpPr>.